The African Surveyors Academy is a branch of the African Surveyors Connect group that focuses mainly on continuous education within the profession.
The platform has been tailored made to suit everyone’s needs with room for improvement of course depending on what the community really wishes for the most.
What is Unique about The Academy?
Within the academy, we have lots of features and items instore for you. We have noted a few we thought might catch your eye which include but are not limited to:
- users ability to learn for FREE from courses created by the African Surveyors Crew
- the ability for anyone to teach and earn extra income from their time
- learning at your own pace and speed
- detailed and practical hands-on approach
- courses provided on this platform have a Practical First approach as we aim to equip the students with practical approaches that solve real-life problems and scenarios.
Code of Conduct
Just like in any other online environment, the African Surveyors Academy is governed by international cyber laws that help protect the end-users of the services and products that we offer on this platform.
We are only going to list a few codes of contact that we expect from the users within this platform as they will also help and assist in your security over the internet.
Users of this platform shall:
- not contribute towards discriminatory material be it gender based, race, ethnicity and any other conducts which are deemed to be discriminatory according to society
- not send any pornographic material within the platform, around the platform or to anyone who is on this platform
- always communicate in English for the benefit of everyone. (If you wish to view and read material in your own native language, we have provided you with a language translator option which can help you do so at your own will)
- not abuse the platform for advertising of any products within the course discussion groups, or any forms that might appear within the platform. Those who wish to advertise can apply for advertising space on our main platform.
For more details about the International Cyber Laws that also apply to this platform kindly read from this page: https://www.unodc.org/e4j/en/cybercrime/module-3/key-issues/international-human-rights-and-cybercrime-law.html
Need Assistance Around the Platform?
We have created some articles which we find helpful to start your journey within the platform. Please find the topics and the links below: